JOURNAL REVIEW POLICY
Research papers received for the publication in “DTCJOBSS” will be reviewed through a single-blind review process. Peer review of papers will be undertaken through processes administered by the Journal Committee Members and Editors. Authors are instructed to strictly adhere to the guidelines of the Journal and prepare a high-quality research article. Papers will be reviewed independently by a minimum of one members of the Editorial Board and one member of the review board. After plagiarism check for maximum limit of 15% by Turnitin software, papers will be then sent to the reviewer by making sure that the topic of paper best matches with reviewer expertise. Assigned reviewers will submit their anonymous reviews. After submission of revised manuscript by the author(s), a final accept/reject decisions based on the reviews and changes incorporated by the author(s) will be made. Authors were notified the final decisions via email.
- Peer review of papers has been done through processes administered by the organizers and editors.
- Papers were checked for plagiarism before sending for review. Papers with less 15% plagiarism will be sent for review.
- Papers will be reviewed independently by a minimum of one members of the Editorial Board and one member of the review board.
- Unbiased consideration will be given to all manuscripts offered for publication in the DTCJOBSS regardless of race, gender, religious belief, ethnic origin, citizenship or political philosophy of the authors.
- Referees will be asked to rate the paper based on the originality, technicality, scientific merit, sufficient discussion on work context,presentation, organization etc.